Skip to main content

The Houseboy

After years of searching my wife and I have finally found our first houseboy. He came over this week to start his training, and so far it has been a lot of fun.

It's been difficult to find someone. It's not enough that they be interested in domestic service, there's all the other standard challenges: local or able to relocate, compatible with our kinks, compatible with our personalities, have the time to serve, and have the courage to show up for the first time.

So when one day, after years of being stood up, abandoned, rejected, one shining candidate shows up at the door and offers himself to be used, it's magic.


C is fairly new to kink, but he is serious, and well suited to the role. He's honest, clever, polite, and extremely cute while kneeling waiting for orders. The most important part, as is true for any kind of service role, is he seems to get that warm fuzzy feeling when he is able to make others happy. More than that, he seems to need it in his life, and needs to work for it.

We started him easy for his first day. We taught him how to present himself when he arrives, then we went straight into cleaning the floors and changing the cat litter boxes.

I always wonder with a domestic servant if they'll get bored doing chores, but he seemed to really enjoy it. This is an important trait that makes him good for this role.

I also worried that I might get bored while he does mundane chores, but I didn't. It was great because I was able to do other things, and when I felt like paying attention it was really enjoyable to watch. A naked guy kneeling in front of you to grab a clump of cat hair from under the couch is a beautiful sight.

When he was done with his chores, we let him watch a tv show with us, though he did have his arms bound and was sitting on the floor. I hope he enjoyed it.

I haven't been this turned on in a very long time. It's only been a couple days but I can't stop thinking about his next visit.

Comments

  1. Having been on the other end it is amazing to be able to serve. Not only is it that what you are doing is making someone happy but also that with that happiness comes reward.

    Reward is what we all want in the end. We want to know that we are able to fulfill someone and to bring something to them that they don't or aren't able to get elsewhere.

    I look forward to following your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to comment because your post made me smile and understand more. It's nice that you treat c with such a caring hand. Just hearing you say "I hope he enjoyed it." lets me understand that people don't have to be mean to be controlling.

    I'll be following your blogs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ball Stretching Without Fancy Toys

I came up with this simple technique while trying to fit my former houseboy into a chastity device . His ball sack was tight enough that the tightest A-ring he could wear comfortably would slip off when his mood changed. After just two weeks following these steps, he could easily wear an A-ring two sizes smaller. WARNING: I am only sharing my experiences. This technique has not been throughly tested. I make no promises that it will work, or that it will be safe. If you decide to try it, you do so at your own risk. I suspect this technique will be safe, but I am not an expert. Be careful, and stop immediately if it doesn't feel right. The only tool you need is some kind of cord that doesn't stretch. It's extremely important that it doesn't stretch, otherwise it can become too tight, and tight is a bad thing when you're wearing something long term. You need a foot or two of length, and a thickness of 1/8" will be the most comfortable. Start with a couple

The Effects of Orgasm Denial

Chastity and orgasm control have been a favourite of mine ever since I first discovered them. I like the appearance of most chastity belts / devices, and the symbolism of wearing one fits my style well. I especially like the way a sub develops a drive to serve when they can't get off. And because orgasm control can be practiced easily over distance, even without a chastity device, it's probably the kink with which I have the most experience. I am often asked how long I like to keep subs between orgasms, but the answer depends on a few factors. It depends on how I want to train the sub, on their moods, and how sexually active they are. I also like to keep subs ignorant about when their next orgasm might come, but that's a story for another day. As a sub is kept without orgasm, they seem to go through phases. Each has a unique experience, with it's own benefits and drawbacks. For me, finding the ideal duration for a sub means figuring out which of these phases is best for

The Entrance Ritual

Whenever a sub comes into our home, they go through the same ritual. After being buzzed in the front door, they come up the stairs and enter our apartment without knocking. The door won't be locked, but they are to lock it after they come in. They don't announce that they've arrived, and we don't welcome them in. Right there at the entrance they will find a large plastic box that has been set out for them. Still silent, they remove everything they are wearing and put it in the box. Everything they own: wallet, phone, even shoes go into the box. Their entire life gets put away for their visit. The box is closed, and left there by the door until we are done. Now that they are ready, they wait on hands and knees with eyes on the floor. Sometimes I'll let them wait a bit, but I'm often too excited to wait for long. This is when I might say hello. Now that they are naked, I am willing to interact. We may exchange a bit of small talk, or I might place a collar a