Skip to main content

Guilt

Starting out as a Dominant isn't easy for a lot of reasons, but the hardest thing for me was learning to deal with the guilt. I have always had a strong moral code, and like to believe that I'm a decent person. Accepting that I not only enjoy, but actually need to make others suffer to be happy in life was really tough for me. From talking to other Dom/mes, I know that I'm not alone.

A submissive has to admit that they enjoy being tormented for the pleasure of another. This is not easy either, but it's not a selfish pleasure. A sub is doing it for someone they care about. It is a noble gift, strange to an outsider perhaps, but it's not like they're hurting anyone.

I hurt people. I enjoy pushing someone to do the uncomfortable, to sacrifice their own pleasure for the sake of my own. What I do is clearly unreasonable in a free society that values equality.

This was difficult for me to deal with many years ago, but I got over it. I forced myself past it. A true submissive needs to be pushed; they can't find peace in thier life without it. In my code of honour, it is acceptable for me to do this as long as I do so in a way that is Safe, Sane, and Consentual. I don't have any trouble sleeping at night. I am not ashamed of what I do.

My wife has not yet gotten past this stage. She was avoiding C when he was over, and it was getting progressively worse. At first I thought she wasn't interested, but eventually we sat down and talked it through. She explained to me that she felt bad for hurting him. I told her how I justified it to myself, and that seemed to help. The next time C came over, she talked to him a bit, then she joined right in and started having fun. We need to keep working on it, but things are already better.

It's been really good for us to be playing with C. Not only are we having fun, but we're learning a lot from the experience. I'm growing into my own style and getting stronger with my technique. Working on the marital issues involved in playing with another person has been really good for us too. Most of all, we are lucky to have found C. He has been incredibly patient and understanding with us while we experiment and figure this all out.

Comments

  1. Learning to allow someone that amount of control and accepting that you want to be pushed is very difficult to come to terms with. It is great to know that you are working through the hurdles that come with a poly relationship.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ball Stretching Without Fancy Toys

I came up with this simple technique while trying to fit my former houseboy into a chastity device . His ball sack was tight enough that the tightest A-ring he could wear comfortably would slip off when his mood changed. After just two weeks following these steps, he could easily wear an A-ring two sizes smaller. WARNING: I am only sharing my experiences. This technique has not been throughly tested. I make no promises that it will work, or that it will be safe. If you decide to try it, you do so at your own risk. I suspect this technique will be safe, but I am not an expert. Be careful, and stop immediately if it doesn't feel right. The only tool you need is some kind of cord that doesn't stretch. It's extremely important that it doesn't stretch, otherwise it can become too tight, and tight is a bad thing when you're wearing something long term. You need a foot or two of length, and a thickness of 1/8" will be the most comfortable. Start with a couple

The Effects of Orgasm Denial

Chastity and orgasm control have been a favourite of mine ever since I first discovered them. I like the appearance of most chastity belts / devices, and the symbolism of wearing one fits my style well. I especially like the way a sub develops a drive to serve when they can't get off. And because orgasm control can be practiced easily over distance, even without a chastity device, it's probably the kink with which I have the most experience. I am often asked how long I like to keep subs between orgasms, but the answer depends on a few factors. It depends on how I want to train the sub, on their moods, and how sexually active they are. I also like to keep subs ignorant about when their next orgasm might come, but that's a story for another day. As a sub is kept without orgasm, they seem to go through phases. Each has a unique experience, with it's own benefits and drawbacks. For me, finding the ideal duration for a sub means figuring out which of these phases is best for

The Entrance Ritual

Whenever a sub comes into our home, they go through the same ritual. After being buzzed in the front door, they come up the stairs and enter our apartment without knocking. The door won't be locked, but they are to lock it after they come in. They don't announce that they've arrived, and we don't welcome them in. Right there at the entrance they will find a large plastic box that has been set out for them. Still silent, they remove everything they are wearing and put it in the box. Everything they own: wallet, phone, even shoes go into the box. Their entire life gets put away for their visit. The box is closed, and left there by the door until we are done. Now that they are ready, they wait on hands and knees with eyes on the floor. Sometimes I'll let them wait a bit, but I'm often too excited to wait for long. This is when I might say hello. Now that they are naked, I am willing to interact. We may exchange a bit of small talk, or I might place a collar a