Skip to main content

Exploring Sexual Contact


After several months without having anyone over, C recently paid us a visit.

We skipped the normal chores, and spent the better part of a day playing. He was kept naked, was usually bound, and was occasionally gagged, blindfolded, or plugged. I tormented his nipples, and rubbed his penis alternating between the nice way, and the not so nice way. I even used the ball vice and the cane at the same time.

Though all of that was fun, the real highlight of the visit was a first for me.

I have always kept submissives at arms length sexually. I play with them, but never allow them to do anything for me. A sub would always be naked, and I would always be clothed. I would touch, rub, squeeze, or pinch anywhere I want to, but never allow a sub more than kissing my hands or feet. Though I get extremely aroused while playing with a sub, I never wanted more.

During his last couple visits, before the hiatus, I started thinking about crossing that barrier. It's not that I had never been with the right people, but more than I had never spent so long playing with the same person before. As I started to feel more comfortable around him, the idea of letting him take care of more than just the chores became easier. When we recently started talking again, and he confessed a desire to try giving oral, I couldn't resist.

I started by getting him used to having his head between my legs. About an hour into the visit, while he was laying on his back with his arms pinned, I slid my pants off quietly. He was gagged and blindfolded, so he couldn't tell what I was doing. I squatted down over him, pressing my balls and cock up against his face and holding it there.

"Do you know what that is?" I asked. He certainly did.

It was exciting, thrilling in a way I had never felt. He was unable to resist, but he didn't try to. I was asserting my control over him, physically and symbolically, and it stirred up deep, primal feelings of power. He was forced to smell my scent, and something about that really pushed my buttons.

Later, I decided to continue along the same lines. I sat down on the couch with a book while he knelt on some cushions in front of me. I clipped a leash to his neck, tucked it under my leg, and pulled it in so that his face was pressed against my balls. It would have been an unusual sight, but it felt nice. Not only was I filled with a deep feeling of power, but I had a warm body keeping me cozy.

I tested him periodically to measure his obedience. At some point he started licking my balls as a way to show respect. Then after I got up for something, he put his face back between my legs without the leash. By the time I had finished reading, after about an hour and a half, he would quickly return to that position without any instructions at all.

I don't think it was enjoyable for him. I know that his knees were sore from kneeling so long, but more than that, it would be boring, and there was no direct stimulation. He didn't complain however, even when asked. It should have made him feel submissive; he is the kind of person that enjoys being pushed, and feeling powerless. Either way, I knew that he was ready for more.

After a bit of a pause, I simply looked at him, looked down at my crotch, then looked up to him again and smiled. He turned bright red, and my wife grinned from ear to ear. I said, "you know what I want."

Without any other encouragement, he came forward, lowered his head, and started licking my shaft. Then he put his lips around the tip and started moving up and down. He kept at it for a good fifteen minutes before I finally allowed him to stop.

Though I didn't have an orgasm, I enjoyed the experience. Pushing him in that way and testing his willingness to serve was a lot of fun. Now that I've opened the doorway, it's something I want to explore further. Only time will tell how far it will go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ball Stretching Without Fancy Toys

I came up with this simple technique while trying to fit my former houseboy into a chastity device . His ball sack was tight enough that the tightest A-ring he could wear comfortably would slip off when his mood changed. After just two weeks following these steps, he could easily wear an A-ring two sizes smaller. WARNING: I am only sharing my experiences. This technique has not been throughly tested. I make no promises that it will work, or that it will be safe. If you decide to try it, you do so at your own risk. I suspect this technique will be safe, but I am not an expert. Be careful, and stop immediately if it doesn't feel right. The only tool you need is some kind of cord that doesn't stretch. It's extremely important that it doesn't stretch, otherwise it can become too tight, and tight is a bad thing when you're wearing something long term. You need a foot or two of length, and a thickness of 1/8" will be the most comfortable. Start with a couple

The Effects of Orgasm Denial

Chastity and orgasm control have been a favourite of mine ever since I first discovered them. I like the appearance of most chastity belts / devices, and the symbolism of wearing one fits my style well. I especially like the way a sub develops a drive to serve when they can't get off. And because orgasm control can be practiced easily over distance, even without a chastity device, it's probably the kink with which I have the most experience. I am often asked how long I like to keep subs between orgasms, but the answer depends on a few factors. It depends on how I want to train the sub, on their moods, and how sexually active they are. I also like to keep subs ignorant about when their next orgasm might come, but that's a story for another day. As a sub is kept without orgasm, they seem to go through phases. Each has a unique experience, with it's own benefits and drawbacks. For me, finding the ideal duration for a sub means figuring out which of these phases is best for

The Entrance Ritual

Whenever a sub comes into our home, they go through the same ritual. After being buzzed in the front door, they come up the stairs and enter our apartment without knocking. The door won't be locked, but they are to lock it after they come in. They don't announce that they've arrived, and we don't welcome them in. Right there at the entrance they will find a large plastic box that has been set out for them. Still silent, they remove everything they are wearing and put it in the box. Everything they own: wallet, phone, even shoes go into the box. Their entire life gets put away for their visit. The box is closed, and left there by the door until we are done. Now that they are ready, they wait on hands and knees with eyes on the floor. Sometimes I'll let them wait a bit, but I'm often too excited to wait for long. This is when I might say hello. Now that they are naked, I am willing to interact. We may exchange a bit of small talk, or I might place a collar a